Mary’s “Clean Sense” reusable make-up remover/facial cleanser wipe
Make your own make-up remover/facial cleanser wipe and avoid throwaway cotton balls
Sewing machine method
- Cut 2 pieces of fabric using one of the wipes in your earth Bag.
- Zig-Zag stitch around the edge of the fabric.
Hand Sewing Method
- Cut 2 pieces of fabric.
- Blanket stitch or back stitch around the edge of the fabric.
- Cut out 1 piece of fabric using the template provided.
- Use as is!
Rinse in cold water after use. Wash with your normal laundry and line dry. Iron if desired.
- Pinking shears (scissors that cut a zig-zag edge) are helpful as they prevent the fabric fraying when washed, however they aren’t essential.
- Experiment with fabrics. Recycle old towels or face washers instead of flannelette.
- Reuse old fabrics such as flannelette pyjamas or pillow slips to make your wipes extra earth friendly.